MedSafe Waste’s online compliance training program protects your business by ensuring that staff members maintain required certifications and know how to handle potentially dangerous materials. We offer online compliance training courses for all certifications required by medical waste disposal regulations, producing instant certificates that you can track and manage at the click of a button. We make it easy to stay certified!
Our online compliance training program includes the following:
- BBP, HIPAA, HAZCOM & DoT Training – Complete your required Bloodborne Pathogens, HIPAA, Hazcom and DoT Training online in less than an hour. This interactive multimedia training includes a certificate of completion.
- MSDS/SDS– Simplify your MSDS/SDS management. Search, view, print, store, and organize your Safety Data Sheets for full OSHA/JCAHO compliance.
- Online Safety Audits – Identify compliance deficiencies by taking in-depth audits of your facility. Includes applicable OSHA regulations.
- Regulations – Stay up to date with the most current regulations. With our advanced search, easily manage and share all of your regulations.
- Online Safety Plans – Create your OSHA required safety plans in less than one hour with our online plan builder.
- Hazard Communications
- Exposure Control
- Fire Prevention
- Emergency Preparedness
- ICD-10 –Ease the transition to the new ICD-10. Reduce rejected claims by correctly converting ICD-9 codes to ICD-10. Search and bookmark ICD-10 codes.
Customers trust MedSafe Waste as their compliance training partner to keep them knowledgeable of the most current and pertinent regulations in medical waste disposal.