With access to MedSafe Waste’s lineup of online compliance training courses, you can protect your business by ensuring that staff members maintain required certifications and know how to handle potentially dangerous materials. We offer online compliance training courses for all certifications required by medical waste disposal regulations, producing instant certificates that you can track and manage at the click of a button. We make it easy to stay certified!
We provide the following online courses:
- Bloodborne Pathogen Safety – required by OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen Standard for all employees that handle blood or blood products, as well as human tissues, fluids, or “other potentially infectious materials” (as defined by OSHA)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Regulations – required for all individuals signing a regulated medical waste manifest
- Biomedical Waste Handling – reviews proper procedures for handling and disposal of regulated medical waste as prescribed by various regulatory agencies
- Pharmaceutical Waste – ensures compliance with EPA and Department of Health regulations surrounding the disposal of pharmaceutical waste and details best practices for healthcare facilities
- HIPAA Compliance – necessary to understand the laws set forth in HIPAA surrounding the protection of medical and health insurance information
Customers trust MedSafe Waste as their compliance training partner to keep them knowledgeable of the most current and pertinent regulations in medical waste disposal.
For current customers, the medical waste disposal compliance trainings can be accessed via the customer portal.